How to form a Group for Studies?
- NEXT / EXIT exam going to make the competitive pattern more stressful
- It’s ideal for the students to form a group discussion and have a study circle rather than relying only on online teaching& apps, where there will be zero motivation
- Forming a group among students, especially in undergraduate days, it’s easy but it also with more peer pressure
So following 3 rules will help to identify the Right group
- Rule 1: A group should not be more than 4 or 5 members. Beyond that, the discussion time by each member will be reduced. Don’t select a group greater than 4 or 5 members
- Rule 2: Identify your group member for your wavelength by exploring them
- Rule 3: Cross motivating within a group. Don’t be an observer or learner from others. You have to teach others. Teaching is the best way to learn.
This blog is created for the NEXT / EXIT exam which is going to happen in 2022 – 23. Follow these tips/ tricks to crack examination in an easy way.
Don’t fall into prey of fake marketing of many online platforms
All the best Dr. Antan Uresh Kumar
www.koncptnext.in CEO, Founder/ President – Koncpt Next